Friday, October 3, 2008

Blog Author Introduction

Hi! My name is Melina and I am a freshmen at California State University, Sacramento. I have created this blog for my English composition course and I am currently declared as a pre-nursing major. This is my first time having a blog and to be honest, I am not at all familiar with the style of writing that is common to blogging. I hope to develop a writing style that is different from the formal writing styles I use for essays. However, I am unsure about divulging my opinions to such a broad audience. I think that I can even say that that I am afraid. Hopefully, my experience with blogging will be a positive one!

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Hey Melina! =] Yeah, this whole blogging thing is pretty different. I'm not too sure about sharing my opinions with everyone either. Even if blogging isn't a positive experience, it'll definitely be unique.
--<3 steph

Curtis said...

SPEAK UP! ahah just kidding. Hi Melina. Yeah, I notice that you don't talk a lot in class, well you do to me, just not out loud to the class. I must say though, when you do speak up I always find your thoughts interesting. I'm hoping that this blog will help everyone speak up and relax a little more. And I totally understand where you're coming from about exposing your life to everyone but I think it'll be fun.